Terms and Conditions of use
140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF WWW.BLACKOWLSTUDIO.COM, AND ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. BY USING WWW.BLACKOWLSTUDIO.COM, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE WWW.BLACKOWLSTUDIO.COM.
The Black Owl Studio owns solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and on www.blackowlstudio.com. All photos, illustrations, contents, code and other material you may find on www.blackowlstudio.com belong to the Black Owl Studio. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions grants you the ownership or the right to use, copy, change, re-edit, or distribute any of the content and/or the available resources without prior, written agreement from us. Exception to this rule applies for press use strictly and only, under the condition that the intellectual property and other terms and conditions are respected.
The Black Owl Studio allows its users to copy its original contents/photos/illustrations/material for PRIVATE, INTERNAL AND NON-COMMERICAL USE ONLY, to the strict condition that the information are stored on the user’s own Personal Computer.
The following mention must be written on all authorized copy of the website’s content: « COPYRIGHT WWW.BLACKOWLSTUDIO.COM – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ». DO NOT modify or re-edit in any way the content/photos/illustrations/code/material you may be allowed to re-use.
Regarding external resources (including brands, products, software, logos, photos, contents) that do not belong to the Black Owl Studio: please refer to their original owner for more information about ownership and permissions.
The site owners moderate all comments submitted by users on www.blackowlstudio.com. They have the right to take any of the following actions at any time, and for any reason or no reason, without providing any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your ability to submit comments,
- Refuse or remove any material submitted by you if judged irrelevant,
- Deactivate or delete any personal advertisements, screen names, profiles or other information associated with you (email or postal addresses, contact details),
- Modify at any time, the terms and conditions applying to this section
All comments submitted on www.blackowlstudio.com must be legally compliant with French laws. Are strictly prohibited:
- Harmful, threatening, abusive, racist, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, vulgar, lewd, violent, hateful or otherwise objectionable content or material;
- Stalking or harassing any user or visitor to the website,
- Computer piracy incitation
Contact details collected on www.blackowlstudio.com are for internal purpose only. They will never be handed or sold to a third party.
In compliance with the French law (« Informatique et Liberté », from the 6th of January 1978), every user has the right to access, modify and delete his personal details.
To do so, please contact the Black Owl Studio: email@example.com